SUITABLE FOR TRAFFIC UP TO 1000LBS/PSI
Prevents up to 99.9% of contamination from entering critical areas
Dycem CleanZone: Clean Room Floor Mats
CleanZone flooring is washable, reusable and suitable for pedestrian flows and light-wheeled traffic up to 1000lbs/psi. Scientifically tested, it is proven to prevent up to 99.9% of shoe and wheel-borne contamination, and up to 75% of airborne contamination from entering controlled environments.
CleanZone is offered in a range of color options and can be seamlessly installed in any size. With the added flexibility of various edging choices, CleanZone can be completely customized to meet the specific requirements of your facility or industry and is supported with antimicrobial protection.
What are Antimicrobial Floor Mats?
All of Dycem’s products are antimicrobial. Dycem antimicrobial floor mats are designed to trap and inhibit the growth of contaminants transferred to a room from your shoes, feet or that are released into the air at any given time. They are mainly used to prevent contamination in various sterile working places, such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories, food processing facilities, and other high-traffic areas where hygiene is critical.
CleanZone flooring incorporates Polygiene BioMaster, a durable, long-lasting, and highly active antimicrobial ingredient for inhibiting the growth of microbial contamination. When added to our clean room floor mats during the manufacturing process, Polygiene BioMaster is dispersed throughout and becomes an integral part of the CleanZone flooring. Unlike organic antimicrobial technologies, Biomaster doesn’t diminish over time and provides long-lasting effectiveness against microbial growth.
CleanZone can be completely customized to meet the specific requirements of your facility or industry. Available in various color options, these clean room mats can be installed seamlessly in any size.
With the added flexibility of a range of edging choices, CleanZone can be completely customized to meet the specific requirements of your facility or industry. Available in various color options, these clean room sticky mats can be seamlessly installed in any size.
Where To Use Clean Room Floor Mats
Pedestrian entrances and exits to critical areas to prevent the transfer of contamination.
In hallways to prevent cross-contamination between controlled spaces.
Inside controlled areas adjacent to critical products and processes.
Controlled storage areas to reduce contamination risks.
Manufacturing facilities and product lines to minimize cross-contamination.
- Can be installed either as a standard mat or tailored to fit areas with complex architecture.
- Ideal for inlaid or a seamless wall-to-wall flooring installation
- Available in several colors for color coding critical areas and providing a clear separation between “clean” and “dirty” areas.
- Doesn’t redistribute particles back into the atmosphere or harbor bugs.
- Product life expectancy is 3-5 years*.
- Protected by a full 12-month warranty from the date of installation.
- REACH and California Proposition 65 Compliant.
- Reduced floor (up to 99.9%) and air particulate (up to 75%) counts in controlled or critical areas.
- A long-lasting, cost-effective solution compared to alternatives.
- Reduced microbial counts with BioMaster, a high-performance antimicrobial additive in all Dycem products.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Adhesive-free clean room sticky mats.